• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lockwood BII

Bronco II 4 speed HELP

I just swapped in a 4 speed out of a ranger due to my 5 speed being screwed. the problem now is the stock driveline is too short. I need at least a 34" rear. is this stock to the ranger? and i can just pic n pull a driveline?
  2. Lockwood BII

4.0 in my 84 with a 2.8? t-case?

I have an 84 bII with a 2.8, 5 speed, and manual tcase, my friend wrecked his 1996 explorer sport with the 4.0 setup i need. well my question is, i read and understand the motor swap, but if i keep the auto out of the explorer instead of my 5 speed am i gonna have a problem, now what about the...
  3. Lockwood BII

will an 86 fit in an 84? please

my 84 tranny said poopy, and i have an 86 with a 5spd with od, can i swap the 86 into the 84? bein they are both 5 speeds i don't know if there is an issue. anyone got some info? thank you!
  4. Lockwood BII

Hello from NEVADA

Hey all new in here from nevada. i ordered some trs stickers, a couple of weeks ago, and i cant find any info on where they are, anyone know how to contact or who?:icon_confused: I have a 84 BII, with a 3 inch lift, running 32x11.5x15's under it. stock 2.8 with a manual tranny and a custom snorkel!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad