• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 01_ranger_4x4

Silver lake!! First trip of the year..

The wife and i spent a day in the dunes today with some friends and had a blast. the weather was finally nice but it was a bit chilly at the lake. heres some pics and vids at home, waiting for steve (steev) to get there steve and his girlfreind. the black pearl, my wifes favorite...
  2. 01_ranger_4x4

New toy for the F-150, go fast gear!

I just picked up an Edge tuner for my F-150 from a member on R-F and i love it! I really wanted a gryphon but i got a good price on this and it will work fine untill i send it in to PHP for custom tunes later on down the road. Man does a tuner really wake these things up!
  3. 01_ranger_4x4

I support the second amendment. (gun pics)

My buddy chad and i went up to his family's cabin to do a little shooting a few days ago. had a good time and took care of a few pesky milk jugs. the guns we brought 150 yard shot at a milk jug with iron sights, not too bad. put 3 rounds in it. found a snake and a few vids
  4. 01_ranger_4x4

The ranger is home at last! (56K grab a beer)

Well i finally got my ranger out of winter storage and it was nice to drive her again. feels like sports car compared to my F-150 although the ride isnt near as good. lol i have a couple mod ideas for her right now, the stabilizer bars are coming off to make the ride smoother off road, limiter...
  5. 01_ranger_4x4

Photo whoring, F-150 style! Wash and wax day! (56K NO!)

well the weather FINALLY is nice enough to hand wash my F-150 for only the second time since its re-birth at the end of last year just before winter hit and man did she need it! already had rust spots on the brand new paint from the brake rotor debris, the bumpers didnt look chrome anymore and...
  6. 01_ranger_4x4

Do work!! Ranger pics from today...

my friend steve (steev from R-F and RPS) brought his truck over today for a little TLC. we did all 4 ball joints, both tie rod ends and wheel bearings on both sides.with help from alot of PB blaster, a BFH and a couple beers we got it all done about 6 hours with a couple breaks and one break...
  7. 01_ranger_4x4

Hey!! Im new!!

howdy! Im new to TRS, ive been driving rangers for about 11 years now and ive used this site many times over the years for tech advice, not sure why i waited so long to join. anyways, some of you may know me from the other ranger sites i frequent but for those who dont, my name is patrick, im...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad