• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What is my truck worth?

First, if this is not posted in the correct area of the forums, mods, please move it. Was not sure where to put it... Its time to let my truck go :sad: I was just wondering what a fair asking price would be? 1990 Ranger single cab, 4x4, 2.9V6, automatic, about 190k, Its got a 6inch skyjacker...
  2. Truck dies while driving

This is gonna be a bit long winded but I'm gonna try and get all the details. Hopefully answer the questions before they are asked. First off, What we're working with. 1990 Ranger 4x4 2.9 Automatic about 170K on the odo Purchased the truck in June of 2010. Took it home and and did a tune...
  3. Billet Grillz

So, I've been looking for a good first or second generation Ranger to buy. I gotta have a billet grille so i was just looking around to find out how much one would set me back. This is where i started having trouble. i cant find ANYWHERE that sells billet grills for the first generation (83-88)...
  4. Howdy

Hey everybody, Been lurking around the site a while now, thought id drop in and say hello. I dont own a Ranger yet but im currently looking for the right truck to surface. im in to the first and second generation Rangers (83-92), love the body style those years. Checked out a few trucks around...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad