• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clogged catalytic converter ?

Okay- here we go - My '89 has a hard time starting and when it does it stumbles for a while then will idle fine with a very slight miss barely noticable if I ease the throttle up it fine until I open it up all the way and then she falls flat - The truck has 201K and has never missed a beat -...
  2. Pin out for 89 Ranger 2.3

Can anyone tell me if the pin-outs on a '89 Ranger (speed density) computer and the pin_outs from a '92 Ranger (mass air ) are the same - except for the associated mass air connections ? I'm going to do a mass air conversion on the '89 and I have all the pieces I just need a little more info...
  3. MAP sensor location

Hello all and thanks in advance for any replies - can anyone tell me where the map sensor on my 89 ranger 2.3 is located - I'm going to be doing a mass air conversion in the spring - Again thanks for any help:headbang:
  4. Cold start problem on my '89

I'm new to this forum and would like some help/input on a problem on my '89 Ranger 2.3. With the weather getting cooler the truck is hard to start and seems to be missing under throttle until the truck warms up, then it runs great! I've cleaned the idle control valve and the EGR valve but this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad