• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. electrolysis

Awhile back I wrote a thread about blowing heater cores. I have been through 3 heater cores in the last couple of months and the dealer has been good about honoring the warranty on the repair. Nevertheless, it is frustrating to have a heater core only last a month. Well, I thought as did others...
  2. heater core problems

Hey, I need some advice. I have a 92 ranger with the 3.0 v6. I have had 3. count 'em 3 heater cores put in this truck. Each one lasts about 2 wks to a month, then starts leaking. Why? I have had this to the dealer each time, so its under warranty on the repair, but its frustrating. Could there...
  3. tow capacity

What is the tow capacity of a 1992 ranger 2WD, 3.0L v6 auto O/D? I have heavy duty shocks up front and coil over shocks in the rear. I want to tow a boat. The boat/trailer combo weighs 2200lb and it has trailer brakes.
  4. Glad to be here

Hey: I just joined this forum. I'll try to make this short. I bought a Porsche Boxster S in 2004. Had many problems with the car but stuck with it until last month when the engine took a dump. Seems the valve train is damged due to a cam timing issue. Anyway, I acquired a new(old) Ranger from...
  5. shock recommendation

I have just acquired my Dad's old (1992) ranger. 3.0L, auto, 2wd, XLT. I really love it, its become a daily driver. I want to tow my boat with it and it needs new shocks. The boat weighs about 1800lbs. I don't know what the actual tongue wt is. I already put a set of Gabriel Ultras on the front...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad