• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. L454S

4-cylinder MPG question

Mpg If I do highway miles only, I can get 30+, but most all my fill ups include some suburb driving. I do tow my boat long distance(100+ miles one way) and get 24-25 towing. I post some on fuelly.com also. On one tank, I saw 33. This was 55-60MPH open road, but that kind of driving is very...
  2. L454S

New guy needs help with fuel mileage too.

Mileage Read the small print on the side of the tires, forget the sticker in the door jamb. See what the max cold pressure is. Should be either 44 psi or 35 psi. Set it very close to which ever it is. Does this truck have the 2.3 SOHC with timing belt or DOHC with timing chain? The latter...
  3. L454S

New guy needs help with fuel mileage too.

Mileage First, how are you checking mileage? Miles driven divided by gallons used? Second, what wheels and tires are on the truck? Is the inside of the tailpipe loaded with black soot? Is it blowing any black smoke? That is poor mileage. I just made a 210 mile fishing trip towing a boat and...
  4. L454S

I Am Looking at a New 2010 Ranger

Great price That is a great price for the truck you describe. A month ago I bought my 10 XLT reg cab 2.3/M5 with the Ford bedliner for $15,100 plus tax. Invoice less $3500 rebate. Mine had a $19,900 sticker.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad