• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Fluids

I have 2003 Level II, I do not have an owners manual. It's about time to change my drivetrain fluids. Any know of the fluids to run in the stock 8.8 diff (with torsen LSD). Also looking to change the front diff and transfer case (all are stock) Thanks, John:beer:
  2. Death wobble

I have a 2003 FX4 Level II. I just got new BFG AT TA/ko's, and installed new lower ball joints, uppers were ok. I now have a severe wobble in the wheel. I've had the tires balanced 2 time and aligned 2 times. Any ideas?
  3. Starter/Flywheel

Just got back from the dealership. I was informed that my starter damaged the flywheel and since the starter is not part of the powertrain it's not covered under my "powertrain" warranty. Also since the non-covered part damaged the covered part, nothing is covered... AWESOME... Any suggestions...
  4. Tune up

Okay so here is the issue. I notice that my throttle response extremely lags. I have gone through all the basic tune up items -Gapped spark plugs (they are fairly new and do not require replacement) -Checked plug wires (new also) -Replaced fuel filter -Changed oil / oil filter -Changed air...
  5. Rear ABS

I seem to have a rear wheel locking up. I do not have an ABS light. but I know it is a rear wheel. I have been searching the forum for a similar issue, I have seen a couple articles entitled "RABS". I do not know if this is related. I have checked the brakes and the fluid. Any suggestions?
  6. Best Muffler

Quick Poll: What is the best muffler you can have for a 4.0 sohc? 1:Flowmaster (name the series) 2:Magnaflow 3:Gibson 4:NONE
  7. Fog Lamp Short?

I notice one of my fog lamps was not working. I took a look and found that the connection from the bulp to the "pigtail" connector is burnt on one of the contacts. It has melted the plastic on the connector. I cleaned it out the best I could and got it to work for a little while, but the wires...
  8. Ranger NOOB

Just crossed over from a S10 ZQ8.... I'm loving my 03 Ranger FX4 Level II five speed.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad