• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1996 B2300 Exhaust

Hey guys, I have a 1996 b2300 and the muffler needs to be replaced. I was wondering if there is any cheap cat back systems out there for my truck? Also, how much do places usually charge to make a custom one?
  2. Skyjacker SKY-132K

Hey guys, I think i am going to buy this lift kit for my 1996 b2300. do you think I should replace the struts? If so which ones should I get. http://www.skyjacker.com/products/products_search/number_detail/?f_part_number=132K
  3. Jolt at 2500 RPM

Hey guys, so my 96 b2300 5 spd was having problems off the line. It has pretty much stock everything. I changed the catalytic converter and the o2 sensors, which mad a big difference but for some reason when I hit 2500 rpms the truck jolts like its not getting enough gas. I'm not sure whats...
  4. Sugestions for my 96 B2300

Hey Guys, I just bought a 1996 B2300 SE Manual trans. I plan on painting it and doing a small lift and larger tires / wheels. I don't off road often so I'm mainly lifting it for looks, nothing too crazy I just want to give it a tougher look. any suggestions?
  5. Largest tires for stock wheels

Hey guys, I have a Mazda B2300 SE and I was wondering what is the largest tire I can put on my stock truck with stock wheels without rubbing. The wheels are 14x6.
  6. Hello!

Hey guys I'm Sean from California. Just made my profile and I'm looking forward to exchanging information about trucks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad