• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. adjusting bands in 4r44e

i have a 95 ranger 3liter with an automatice its slipping in between shift from second to third and was told the bands need adjustment. i have never did this but am wannting to try it . can anyone give me some info like where the adjustments are made and the proper way to do it also what parts...
  2. 95 ranger electrical issuessss

i started this is the 3.0 engine area but now im thinking its a wiring issue my #5 injector is constant on and flooding the cylinder im told that it pulses by the ground switching. well i also noticed that the trip and odometer have both stopped working im not sure if they are related or not and...
  3. 95 3.0 issues

i have a 95 ranger with a 3.0 i have a miss when running i pulled the plugs and the center plug on drivers side is soaked in fuel and you can smell raw fuel in the exuast system. I changed all the plugs and plug wires and made sure i was getting spark in that cylinder but the miss and gas smell...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad