• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2001-2.5-5speed

Turbo swap. What all is needed?

Ok I spun a bearing in my 2.5L and I'm thinking that there's no better time to turbo my motor than while I have it pulled for a rebuild. While I have some idea of what I'll need for the turbo swap, I'm still pretty clueless for the most part being that I've never seen a turbo Lima in person to...
  2. 2001-2.5-5speed

Turbo swap. What all is needed?

Ok I spun a bearing in my 2.5L and I'm thinking that there's no better time to turbo my motor than while I have it pulled for a rebuild. While I have some idea of what I'll need for the turbo swap, I'm still pretty clueless for the most part being that I've never seen a turbo Lima in person to...
  3. 2001-2.5-5speed

Idling issues, need help!

I'm in the middle of restoring my girlfriends grandparents 91 2.3L 5 speed Ranger, they're paying me for my time working on the truck at their persistence and are also paying for the parts that need replacing but they are not rich by any means and I would like to get this truck on the road...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad