• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. junkyarddawg flexing at cheapthrillb2's house

yeah i was out at cheapthrillb2's house last night and decided to play with my truck one last time before i put the 3/4 ton HP44 and the dana 60 in my ranger.
  2. 4 link help

http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6775 i posted it in the wrong thread. hopefully they move it but there is the link I NEED HELP!! lol
  3. creating 4 link in 92 ranger need help

i have a 92 ranger that i bought a coil sprung 9 in from a town car. i want to make a 4 link suspension for the rear but i need some help on mounting bracket placement and how long the links should be and what materials i should use for the links. i know that i want hyme joints for the ends and...
  4. can i stuff a 460 into a ranger?

i have a 92 ranger reg cab short bed that im lookin for a v8 swap. i have a 460 laying in my garage from a town car that i scrapped a while back. just curious how much work it would take to make a big block ranger?
  5. Turns over slow with optima red top battery and new starter?

i have a 1991 exploder motor in my 1992 ranger. i put a new optima battery in it and i put a BRAND NEW starter into this thing trying to solve my problem. my only other option i can think of is to get a new wiring harness. has anyone ever had a problem like this. i need to get my rig going for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad