• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. clutch

so i gave up on doing it myself and the machanic had my truck a couple days and i got it back today and my clutch peddle feels really soft like there is a lack of prussure when before it was kinda firm. so does that mean the guy didnt bleed it right. and the engage point is lower then it was...
  2. how much can i tow

so ive never rally towed anything i mean ive pulled my buddys out when they were stuck or if they broke something i would tow them home. but im looking to pull a 6x12 trailer and dont know how mush my rig can tow im not sure on the info any one needs to answer this question but i have a 94...
  3. clutch

i reall need some input on this i really do want to mess anything up if any one could help me out. ive only done this once on a 2wd i know kinda what i got to do but not really its a 4wd v6. if anyone could give me some steps to do this i would be greatful...
  4. clutch issue

well i want to do my chutch i did one one my other ranger but it was a 2wdthis one is a 4x4 and i really dont want to fuger it up is it going to be harded to do it with the tranfer case and all if some one could give me step by step derections that would be great.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad