• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. My 88 Bronco II

I installed the explorer 8.8 with 4:88 gears with locker and Dana 35 front with 4:88 and locker with Warn hubs. I love this truck now
  2. 88 Bronco II

I bought a new compressor, Orifice tube, and drier and was wondering what type of oil to use. The parts were brought from rock-auto and the instructions with the compressor don't say what type and how much oil to use. I have the 2.9 v6.
  3. Death Valley trip Old Mines

Went out to Death Valley last weekend to explore some old mines and took some good pics
  4. F "ing" California

Well I went to the local parts store today to buy some R-134 and was shocked to find out here in California we have to pay a $10.00 deposit per can on top of the price of the can it's self. So a 12oz can ended up being $26.00. and you only have 90 days to get your 10.00 back. I bought 2 cans...
  5. A4LD shifting to early

I have a 88 BII with 4" lift and 31" tires and the 2.9 and A4LD tranny and my problem is when I try to pass someone or just full throttle the motor wont rev past 4500rpm then it will shift. The tranny shifts smooth and the fluid is good with no complaints other than not letting the motor rev a...
  6. Valvetrain mod 2.9

Well I bought a motor off race desert a few weeks ago and tore it down to make sure it was all good, and everything checked out and had the newer heads on it. I replaced the front and rear main seals along with a Melling oil pump to be safe since I had it apart. When I tore the valve covers off...
  7. Need help with what size lift

I bought a 88 4X4 ranger with a rancho lift and I need to replace the front coils and not sure if they are a 4" or 6" lift. I tried to call rancho with the numbers stamped on the drop brackets but the damn customer service guy did not understand english to much and was no help. Here is what I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad