• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Error code 77

Hello to all! Now here's my problem. 1990 ranger 4x4 2.9 manual. Idle was not smooth, mileage awful. OBD KOEO checks okay. KOER code 77. No matter how I goose the throttle (foot feed or manually). It shows code 77. As far as I know 77 is operator error? I did change the TPS and IAC valve. No...
  2. reservior cleaning

Just purchased a reman master cylinder. Re-using the reservior, it's real dirty on the inside. What would one do to clean this puppy up?
  3. Greetings

Hello, I'm WS from Minneapolis. I've used this site many times to trouble shoot my '90 Ranger 2.9 4x4. I have found this site very helpful in the past and decided to become a member. I bought my Ranger new and never regretted it (only 90K miles!) Rusty but real trusty (the winter salt you know!)...
  4. Brakes locked while towing

I was towing my friends Explorer a few blocks, when my rear brakes would lock-up for a split second. I wasn't braking at the times this would happen. Now my brake warning and RABS light is coming on, but not always. Brakes seem to work fine. It's a '90 Ranger. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad