• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. busted BII

I'm looking for a broken down BII that i can use for parts, specificly the back hatch on the top. I need something in eastern oregon. anybody know anywhere i could find one?? Also, i was wondering if i could chop the back off of a ranger cab like you would with the hatch of a BII and weld it to...
  2. building a BII full cab

Where can I get a hold of a regular hard top for a BII? since mine didnt come with the damn top ( its been chopped ) I havent been able to build the full cab for it.
  3. BII full cab

I need a way to turn my BII cab into a regular enclosed cab since it doesnt have a top, I dont want to take the cab off I just want to put a back on it like a regular pickup, i was thinking something along the lines of cutting the back off of a ranger cab and welding it to the bronco cab, then...
  4. Need to build a Bronco II cab.

Hey my bronco II didn't come with a top and winter is coming! instead of finding a hard top for it I'd like to turn the front end into an actual enclosed cab. I'm not quite sure the best way to do this and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad