• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tuner/Tuning questions 2003 supercharged 4.0l ranger

Okay, so I bought a used 03 ranger on which the guy I bought it from put an eaton m90 supercharger on it using a kit like this From what I know, he sent the stock injectors to R.C. Engineering for a clean and balancing. He also used an SCT X3 tuner to flash for the tune. And the truck runs...
  2. Replace my sport-rite air bags with bags or something else? any suggestions?

I bought a 2003 ranger fx4 level II that had the firestone over load airbags and didn't air em up proper before hauling dirt and got holes in both of them. The replacement bags will run $80 per side. Any one have any alternative ideas like add a leaf type things or others? I may just replace...
  3. Firestone overload airbags. Repair or replace

I bought a ranger that had some fire stone airbags on it: http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/2172F.html I seem to have a leak in one (I think it happened because I hauled a bunch of dirt and didn't check it had air) Any one know if it is possible to replace just one of the bags...
  4. How much dirt can I put in the bed o my ranger

I'm sure this has been adressed here but I can't seem to find it with the terms I've searched. So I gotta haul some dirt and I'm wondering how much weight I can put in the bed without risking messin something up. I got an 03 fx4 level II (I hear this has a beefier axle) with some overload...
  5. 2003 ranger 4.0 timing chain questions

I just bought a 2003 ranger with 113k. I am curious on some timing chain stuff. How many miles can these things go? Anyone have good sources on how to do it? I hear these have 3 timing chains, anyone know why or for what purpose each serves? I have taken an engine removal and rebuild class...
  6. Should I buy this truck? 2003 ranger fx4 level II?

Guy wants 9200 for it, its an 03 with 113k on it. It has an eaton m90 supercharger, new tires, upgraded wheels, 6 disc changer, rear overload airbags, leveling kit, tow package, exhaust and some other goodies. I don't know a lot about these level 2s but it sounds like they can be hard to come...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad