• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. emissions control system

(KOEO,KOER)I'm not reading a 5 volt reference at my tps sensor and others. (act, ect)The eec relay and fuse are good. There was an electrical fire near the alternator from a previous owner. Maybe the eec is fried? I also took out the a/c no need for it in vancouver, should I unplug...
  2. Replace lifters?

Took heads off to find one was cracked in between two of the coolant ports. I have new heads ready to be put on and I don't want this lifter to tick when I'm all done. It seems to be the front passenger side lifter that doesn't get enough oil. It looks like this end of the rocker arm shaft was...
  3. overheated 2.9?

So I bought this 92 ranger that had a new waterpump and a shit load of bar's leak in the radiator. Flushed engine lots but water still rusty. Recently filled it with coolant and dove it.(not a daily driver) Today I could see a coolant drip, followed it up to the drivers side head where it meets...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad