• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Axle Swap Questions

So thinking about swapping out my 44. Got it narrowed down to a Dturdy or this front axle: Do the Dturdy nutswingers think this will be the way to go or is the Dturdy still the far superior ultimate "hardcore" axle? Going to be in a 5k# fat turd. Planning 400hp and 39" stickeys so it should...
  2. Passenger Handle Bar/Grab Bar

Anybody ever done one of these in a Explorer/Ranger without a internal cage? I really need to do one before my interior gets tore all to hell by passengers. lol Done had 2 of the handles on the roof completely ripped off, numerous door handles broke off, and actually had the window pushed out...
  3. Passenger Handle Bar/Grab Bar

Anybody ever done one of these in a Explorer/Ranger without a internal cage? I really need to do one before my interior gets tore all to hell by passengers. lol Done had 2 of the handles on the roof completely ripped off, numerous door handles broke off, and actually had the window pushed out...
  4. Suspension Seats

Been looking into getting a set of suspension seat. Ran across these and was wondering if anybody has used them or know anybody that has? Havent found much real world info on them online. http://www.smittybilt.com/product/index/36.htm I like the look of them, the reclining feature, and the...
  5. Convert EEC-IV to EEC-V

I have a 91 Explorer manual trans I am looking at converting to EEC-V for ease of tuning. I am going to be supercharging it so need a way to tune it. I am going to be using a computer and wiring harness from a 96 Explorer so it will not have pats. I found a manual trans computer for a 96 on...
  6. Identify This Lift

Picked up this lift at the junkyard today off a second gen Ranger. The beam drop brackets are 5.5" of drop. It had a Skyjacker sticker on the back window. Anybody know for sure what brand this stuff is?
  7. Went Wheelin In The Sploder Again

Took the Sploder back to the same place as last time and tried out some more stuff and some more trails since I fixed the axle. Did pretty good. Only had the pull the winch twice cause of some pretty deep mud and ruts. Only carnage was a mirror, bent drivers tie-rod, and lost the u joint caps...
  8. Took The Sploder Wheelin

Took it wheelin at a atv/ohv park today. Burried it big time with the first hour being there. Took about 2 hours to get it out. It was a bottomless pit. Didnt look that bad wasnt any standing water or anything in it. Had to dig out around the fan about 3-4 times from the mud packed up in it and...
  9. Uwharrie Trail Ride Meet July 3rd, 4th, and 5th

http://therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74495
  10. Uwharrie Trail Ride Meet July 3rd, 4th, and 5th

A bunch of guys including myself off explorerforum.com are getting together and having a trail ride at Uwharrie OHV park July 3rd, 4th, and 5th. Everybody is welcome. The more the merrier. Details here: http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270509
  11. Manual Hub Conversion Kits

Delete Delete.
  12. Explorer Header ID and Question

Picked up this set of headers today at the junkyard. Not sure what brand they are but I believe they are Borla. The Explorer had a Borla sticker under the hood and that is what they kind of look like searching on the net. They have a nice thick flange on them. Here are the pics. No some...
  13. My 91 Exploder

Had my sploder a few months now. I gave $400 for it. Trans was shot. Here are some pics and more info up to now. When I first got it. Pump was shot in the trans 5 Speed swap and cb radio, cd player installed Shots of interior Borrowed a old set of wheels and tires from my buddy...
  14. 1354 Manual T-case Shifter?

What is the difference in the manual t case shifters for a 1354 from a auto trans to manual? I got a manual case bit the shifter came out of a auto and it doesn't quite work right with my manual trans. I read somewhere there was a difference bit I'm not sure what it was.
  15. Clear Tails for 88 Ranger

Does ANYBODY know where I can get a set of the plain clear tailights for a 88 ranger. Ive looked everywhere for a set and cant find any. I will pay top dollar for them so if you have a set or know where to get some let me know. Here is a pic of the ones I'm talking about.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad