• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. n_grimm

4.0 converter in 2.9 A4ld lockup

I would like to put the 4.0 converter in my 2.9 a4ld to lower the stall. I read a post from a couple years ago where one guy (The Dealer) did it and said the clutch wouldn't lock up with the 4.0 converter. Anyone know if it should work or if he just had other problems? Thank you. Norm
  2. n_grimm

Moog adjustable camber bushings for 88 BII

I'm wondering if I ordered the right Moog bushings. The number is k80153. The picture looks like it is adjustable but now I'm not sure. I thought they usually say "0 to 3-1/4" etc. The description says: adjustment range -3-1/4 to 3-1/4 deg.; Front; 4WD...
  3. n_grimm

Aftermarket MPG gauge VSS question

Hello all. I have installed an MpGuino mpg gauge, similar to a Scangauge II on my 88 BII. It gives me instant MPG, tank MPG speed, distance traveled etc but has one problem. If I go below around 10 mph the speed and instant mpg drop to zero so it isn't logging mpg or distance until I speed...
  4. n_grimm

What color looks good with black?

My B2 is black on top and pinkish tan on the bottom with an ugly yellow stripe in between. Any suggestions for a new bottom color?
  5. n_grimm

Fix the 84 engine or buy the 88

I'm having a tough time deciding what to do. On one hand: The 84 I recently bought with a 2.8 auto runs great and I really like it but it sounds like the main bearings are shot. A local guy has a rebuilt 2.8 engine for $250. My Bronco II has manual hubs, transfer case, windows, locks etc. On...
  6. n_grimm

84 Bronco II from Southern Oregon

Hello.Just a new guy checking in. Very informative site! This is my first Ford 4x4 although I have had other 4x4 brands in the past, Chevy, Dodge, Nissan, Suzuki etc. I bought this non running project about a month ago and have driven it nearly every day since then. 84 tan and white 4x4 with...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad