• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help with 3.0 "race" engine

Hey guys - Some of you may remember my '99 ranger desert race truck. I was running a mildly built 2.5l 4 cylinder. Now I have come across a '99 3.0 w/ 100k miles for next to nothing. So heres what I want to do, any tips on how to accomplish this as cheap and smoothly as possible would be very...
  2. aftermarket oil and water gauges???

Hey fellas. I am putting an aftermarket dash in my truck. I want to hook up a autometer oil pressure gauge and a water temp gauge(and a voltmeter, but thats a no brainer). ('99 2.5l) The factory oil pressure sending unit - is that on the driver side, very rear of the cylinder head(single...
  3. 2.3 or 2.5 head?

So Ive got a 2.5 I've been building slowly. Next thing I wanna do is 19lb injectors and a cam... People tend to shy away from reccomending a cam for the 2.5 head. I have'nt been able to get a solid answer as to what cam/springs etc to go with for a 2.5 head, yet the 2.3 cams are available in...
  4. My OFF ROAD Ranger

well Ive been poking around here for awhile now, thought I'd share some pics of my pride and joy. :icon_idea:
  5. cam and injector help

hey guys, I have a 99 ranger 2.5l. So far it has: custom intake, full length "race" header, no egr, ported head and lower intake manifold, and a jet chip. What I want to do next is add a cam and the 19lb injectors.... Can someone help me out with camshaft selection? What cam to go with for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad