• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. transfer shift motor

?
  2. 2.9 to 4.0

Another swap. I currently own a 89 ranger ex cab xlt, 5 speed bad ticking 2.9 fm 145 second engine and trans. 400xxx kms on the truck. Purchased a 93 ranger single cab 4.0 5 speed flare side 160xxx kms. truck was bought new by the owners dad. Body is beat up frame is bent. I has a three inch...
  3. Mustang II front Suspension question

5 bold ford spindls You need to go too four eyed pride the mustang and capri site. there you will find all the information you need for the 4 to 5 bolt spindle swap.
  4. automatic hubs exploded view

Driving home yesterday my front passenger tire started to make noise. Got home and found 3 of 5 lug nuts missing. They were torked to specs last tire change and rechecked after 500 ks. I have spares so pulled it apart what a mess. On the shaft were bits and pieces of shim washers and what I call...
  5. FM146 to MSOD R1 swap

Can the MSOD R1 come from an Explorer with a 4.0 engine or does have to be a ranger
  6. 2" Body Lift

Looking to do a 2" body lift on my 89 Ranger extened cab. This is my only driver so I want to make sure I have all of tne parts. How many bolts and what size length do I need to buy? Can any of the original bolts be used? How many blocks and washers? I plan to do this in a weekend so a complete...
  7. \what is this

1989 Ranger XLT extended cab. Behind the driver jump seat in the cubby hole there is a black box with 3 wire plugs. On the top of this is a button, when pushed a small LED light comes on for about 30 seconds. What is this?
  8. 94 Explorer 4.0 into a 89 2.9 ford ranger

Adam thanx for your quick reply. Okay this is what I am wanting to do. 94 explorer 4.0 auto into my 98 2.9 ranger 5 speed. I will be keeping my 5 speed. What do I need to do to the wire harnesses? Or what harness to use. I read somewhere that there is a guy who will build a harness if sent the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad