• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger_Boi

Battery Keeps dying even after new alternator

Battery died on me couple weeks ago, tested the alternator and it was going out. i replaced the alternator and bought a brand new battery, tried to start my pick up yesterday and it struggled, i barely got it started. anybody got an idea whats going on? maybe a short somewhere? any other...
  2. Ranger_Boi

New Old wheelin Pics

This was about a month ago but i just got my internet back so i figured ill post um. this just me and my friend james up on the rez some climbs me and my friend james
  3. Ranger_Boi

Ford Ranger 94 Lifted Before to After (Lots Of Pics) 56K warning

The very beginning The lift Installed With stock tires And Boggers
  4. Ranger_Boi

Wheelin Today To Goverment Meadows In WA

MY SISTER AND I (RANGER) WITH MY FRIEND JAMES AND HIS SISTER (WHITE JEEP) AND THEIR DAD (GREEN JEEP) I LOVE JEEP TRAILS GOVERMENT MEADOWS CABIN HOME
  5. Ranger_Boi

Safari Pacific MX2 Build

wow nice build man very impressive
  6. Ranger_Boi

Stupid Chevy

;missingteeth;
  7. Ranger_Boi

new tires

8. Ranger_Boi

My New Boggers

Heres Way Before Heres 4in Suspension And After Boggers :)
  9. Ranger_Boi

Playin in My Friends Pasture

His Specs 98 Charokee 4 1/2 In Suspension quick releases, 17in Pro Comps on 32 BFG's Plus Warn Armor Bumpers His Mine :icon_bounceblue:
  10. Ranger_Boi

Finally My Lift Is Done

it took a wile to get here but its done. i pruchased the tuff country 4in suspension kit and man it was a bitch to get on but now it looks great.. u be the judge. THE REAR IS LOWER because i had to take my overloads off so my liefs are a little ware there being re-arched as we speak HERES THE...
  11. Ranger_Boi

pics/ blue prints for custom tow hooks in front

ok i own a 94 ranger and most of u know they dont come with a tow package mine doesnt at least and i know there are a few ways to do it like a hitch receiver but has anyone fabed up any custom ones thanks twinkie :icon_welder:
  12. Ranger_Boi

4inch suspension with 31 tires pictures

ok i just bought the tuff country ez ride suspension and now im kinda low on money but i have everything to instal the lift but not enough for the tires YET!! so im gunna have to run my 31's for now does anyone have a picture of theres with a 4in lift or even 3 or higher i just kinda wondering...
  13. Ranger_Boi

Trs Fab & Off-road

ok so im looking at buying a suspension lift really soon i found one at suspension connection for 410 that didnt include shocks or pitman arm. then i went here and its 336 plus 72 for the pitman arm. does TRS get a discount has anyone had any problems with the products? thanks
  14. Ranger_Boi

TRS priduct Store

TRS product Store hey i got another question are those prices up to date? because the body im buy was 160$ the same kit here is 107 (plus the manual extension) but still thats a hell of a differnece. do they get a specail discount or somthing...
  15. Ranger_Boi

Ranger Body Lift Help.. Brake Lines

ok im on a tight budget and i have everything i need for me to do my body lift a friend of mines dad said that i might need to replace the brake lines is this true cuz if i dont have to that will save me 100$ thanks Twinkie
  16. Ranger_Boi

Ranger Cb Antenna Placement

does anyone have any pics of their cb place on there truck i wanted to find the best place for mine
  17. Ranger_Boi

Post Pics

:beer: :beer:
  18. Ranger_Boi

useful BODY LIFT TIPS

this site will give you info on bodylifts if your plannin to do it but dont understand all out it http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/techarticles/body/131_0801_2002_ford_ranger_body_lift/index.html :icon_bounceblue:
  19. Ranger_Boi

Buildin Ranger Missing Anything?

Im Puttin a 3 in body with 33 tires i need to know if im missing anything its still goin to be an everyday driver and a light wheeler i have a 3 in performance body lift with shift extention...
  20. Ranger_Boi

Buildin Ranger Missing Anything?

Im Puttin a 3 in body with 33 tires i need to know if im missing anything its still goin to be an everyday driver and a light wheeler i have a 3 in performance body lift with shift extention...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad