• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ranger_Boi

Battery Keeps dying even after new alternator

Battery died on me couple weeks ago, tested the alternator and it was going out. i replaced the alternator and bought a brand new battery, tried to start my pick up yesterday and it struggled, i barely got it started. anybody got an idea whats going on? maybe a short somewhere? any other...
  2. Ranger_Boi

New Old wheelin Pics

This was about a month ago but i just got my internet back so i figured ill post um. this just me and my friend james up on the rez some climbs me and my friend james
  3. Ranger_Boi

Ford Ranger 94 Lifted Before to After (Lots Of Pics) 56K warning

The very beginning The lift Installed With stock tires And Boggers
  4. Ranger_Boi

Wheelin Today To Goverment Meadows In WA

MY SISTER AND I (RANGER) WITH MY FRIEND JAMES AND HIS SISTER (WHITE JEEP) AND THEIR DAD (GREEN JEEP) I LOVE JEEP TRAILS GOVERMENT MEADOWS CABIN HOME
  5. Ranger_Boi

Stupid Chevy

;missingteeth;
  6. Ranger_Boi

new tires

7. Ranger_Boi

My New Boggers

Heres Way Before Heres 4in Suspension And After Boggers :)
  8. Ranger_Boi

Playin in My Friends Pasture

His Specs 98 Charokee 4 1/2 In Suspension quick releases, 17in Pro Comps on 32 BFG's Plus Warn Armor Bumpers His Mine :icon_bounceblue:
  9. Ranger_Boi

Finally My Lift Is Done

it took a wile to get here but its done. i pruchased the tuff country 4in suspension kit and man it was a bitch to get on but now it looks great.. u be the judge. THE REAR IS LOWER because i had to take my overloads off so my liefs are a little ware there being re-arched as we speak HERES THE...
  10. Ranger_Boi

pics/ blue prints for custom tow hooks in front

ok i own a 94 ranger and most of u know they dont come with a tow package mine doesnt at least and i know there are a few ways to do it like a hitch receiver but has anyone fabed up any custom ones thanks twinkie :icon_welder:
  11. Ranger_Boi

4inch suspension with 31 tires pictures

ok i just bought the tuff country ez ride suspension and now im kinda low on money but i have everything to instal the lift but not enough for the tires YET!! so im gunna have to run my 31's for now does anyone have a picture of theres with a 4in lift or even 3 or higher i just kinda wondering...
  12. Ranger_Boi

Trs Fab & Off-road

ok so im looking at buying a suspension lift really soon i found one at suspension connection for 410 that didnt include shocks or pitman arm. then i went here and its 336 plus 72 for the pitman arm. does TRS get a discount has anyone had any problems with the products? thanks
  13. Ranger_Boi

TRS priduct Store

TRS product Store hey i got another question are those prices up to date? because the body im buy was 160$ the same kit here is 107 (plus the manual extension) but still thats a hell of a differnece. do they get a specail discount or somthing...
  14. Ranger_Boi

Ranger Body Lift Help.. Brake Lines

ok im on a tight budget and i have everything i need for me to do my body lift a friend of mines dad said that i might need to replace the brake lines is this true cuz if i dont have to that will save me 100$ thanks Twinkie
  15. Ranger_Boi

Ranger Cb Antenna Placement

does anyone have any pics of their cb place on there truck i wanted to find the best place for mine
  16. Ranger_Boi

Post Pics

:beer: :beer:
  17. Ranger_Boi

useful BODY LIFT TIPS

this site will give you info on bodylifts if your plannin to do it but dont understand all out it http://www.4wheeloffroad.com/techarticles/body/131_0801_2002_ford_ranger_body_lift/index.html :icon_bounceblue:
  18. Ranger_Boi

Buildin Ranger Missing Anything?

Im Puttin a 3 in body with 33 tires i need to know if im missing anything its still goin to be an everyday driver and a light wheeler i have a 3 in performance body lift with shift extention...
  19. Ranger_Boi

Buildin Ranger Missing Anything?

Im Puttin a 3 in body with 33 tires i need to know if im missing anything its still goin to be an everyday driver and a light wheeler i have a 3 in performance body lift with shift extention...
  20. Ranger_Boi

sticky gears? HELP

ok when im at a light somtimes i take it out of 1st and just put it in N so when i put it back in whens its almost green its like impossible to put in somtimes and also when taking off and shifting to 2end its like it doesnt want to go in does any one no how to fix this problem?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad