• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. crbnunit

TRS Banner

OK boys and girls of Alaska and Canada! The banner has arrived in Anchorage. We need to get together for a photo and signing. PM me and lets get things rolling! :icon_thumby:
  2. crbnunit

You have to be kidding me!!!

Fox news is running a pole to see if people think the American flag should be banned in schools. YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE HOW THE VOTE IS GOING!!! Please take the time to vote and pass the link to everyone you know. This is pathetic!!! :pissedoff...
  3. crbnunit

New liquid 1/4 mile speed record anyone?

Turn your speakers up! All right. How do you embed videos here??? Sorry for the multiple posts. Cleaned up now!!! Load it in high def. Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGoXwzHtjeM&feature=player_embedded :headbang::headbang:
  4. crbnunit

Nature can be truely awesome!!

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/04/more_from_eyjafjallajokull.html
  5. crbnunit

2.0/2.3 interchangeable?

From the tech thread, it looks like the 2.0 and 2.3 are related. Will they bold up to the same transmission and interchange? The brother-in-law has a dead 2.0 in an 86 Ranger. I have found a 2.3 to bolt in. How much trouble is it to change over? Any issues or traps? Thanks.
  6. crbnunit

A moment of silence

7. crbnunit

They make our laws

1. I had a New Hampshire Congresswoman ask for an aisle seat so that her hair wouldn't get messed up by being near the window. (On an airplane!) 2. I got a call from a candidate's staffer, who wanted to go to Capetown. I started to explain the length of the flight and the passport...
  8. crbnunit

Epic failures

http://jalopnik.com/5176055/30-epic-do+it+yourself-automotive-fabrication-failures?skyline=true&s=i :icon_idea::icon_welder::icon_confused::dunno:
  9. crbnunit

Computers

I know this question has been asked but I can't seem to find it with a search. Which computers are compatable with a 94 Ranger 4.0, no EGR, Auto? Mine may have died and it would be nice to have a backup to plug in.
  10. crbnunit

Flying the Alaska Bush

Had some good weather so I decided to burn a little avgas. I live in paradise! This is flying up the Kashwitna Glacier to Mt. Foraker, 17,400'. Denali or Mt. McKinley to the rest of you is off to the right. Here is a link to the rest of the photos if you are interested...
  11. crbnunit

And so it begins...

Started my SAS swap (at last). Stripped and sold the TTB and 8.8 to another member here. The Beast is on stands and looking expectant! Please excuse the sty that is my garage. The spare 4.0 should be going soon and that will give me room to move the axles around for a better photo.
  12. crbnunit

Best New Years ever!!

Well, I worked call at my job over Christmas so the deal was I’d have a nice 4 day weekend over New Years to make up for it. I had grand plans! We were going to have some friends over for New Year’s Eve. I had a hanger reserved for Thursday to do some long overdue maintenance on the plane and...
  13. crbnunit

May we never forget

I was out of town yesterday. Kind of disappointed no one else posted up.
  14. crbnunit

Communication

I just got out of a management seminar a little while ago and came home with some really interesting statistics about communication. I think everyone here would do well to remember them as they read and type. Verbal communication consists of three basic components and are followed by their...
  15. crbnunit

KB-29 plaque replacement - Please help

Hey guys. There was a KB-29 that crashed in the Talkeetna Mountains here in Alaska the day after Christmas in 1956. The locals had known about it and visited the site for many years even though it is fairly remote and difficult to get to. In June of 2005 a bunch of guys (me included) in one of...
  16. crbnunit

contrast in attitudes

Borrowed from another board... "Is it just me? .... .. As you watch the flooding in the Midwest, have you noticed that there are no farmers running around with stolen plasma TVs or holding stolen liquor over their heads. There's no looting or yelling "Where's Bush?","Where's FEMA?, Where's my...
  17. crbnunit

A moment of silence

It is D-Day boys and girls. Take a moment of thanks for those who hit the beaches of Normandy 64 years ago today.
  18. crbnunit

Transmission parts

http://www.transmissioncenter.net/highperflist.htm
  19. crbnunit

Sportbike heaven!

Enough to make a hyperbike rider sweat! Hardly riders need not apply. :woot: Teaser shot: http://www.darkroastedblend.com/2007/08/dangerous-roads-of-world-part-4_06.html
  20. crbnunit

Long, but worth the read

A Nation of Cowards by Jeffrey R. Snyder Eternally vigilant and armed: minuteman with rifle--symbol of the Second Amendment. OUR SOCIETY has reached a pinnacle of self-expression and respect for individuality rare or unmatched in history. Our entire popular culture -- from fashion magazines to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad