• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95' 2.3L Crank Sensor Issue?

Hi. 95' Ranger 2.3L 2WD 8 plug 190k. I installed a new rebuilt head on my Ranger. The old head was cracked. New plugs, PCV and Wires.I lined everything up. Cam Shaft, Oil Pump and Crank Case and Firing Order were good. Started right up and it idle like crap. Lots of smoke out the tail pipe, it...
  2. 1995 2.3l White Smoke

Hi, I have a 95' Ranger 2.3l, 180k. Within the last 2 weeks I've been getting a lot of white smoke out the tail pipe after the vehicle has been sitting and then started, mostly in the morning. Hasn't happened every time and it dissipates quickly. Exhaust smells of gas and not cooked coolant...
  3. A/C Vacuum Problem

95' 2.3 Ranger. When I accelerate or engine is under a load(driving on an upgrade) the air flow ceases to the vents and air flow is sent to defrost vent. I've checked the vacuum reservoir and it is holding a steady vacuum. I placed a tee in the vacuum line that runs into the cab and attached a...
  4. Running Lean?

Hi Ya'll, 95' 2.3L 5SP 2WD. Before and after doing a major tune up I noticed that the engine is starving for fuel possibly. When I pulled the plugs they were a little white in appearance which indicates a lean condition. So I decided to check the fuel system. Here is what I got...
  5. Noise Help

1995 2.3L 5 speed 160k new clutch. When I'm driving at any speed my truck is making a noise in all gears, neutral included, clutch in or out. It does not stop until the vehicle is fully stopped and returns when vehicle is moving again. Sounds like its coming from right below the cab. The sound...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad