• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1986b2

valve noises

on my 86 2.9 i have a problem that after i drive it about 10-15 min a valve will start ticking really loud after it cools down its good again any ideas? motor set for 3 years before i got it ..and has good oil pressure
  2. 1986b2

shackle lift

is there any vehicle with factory leaf shackles i could get from a junk yard that would lift the rear of my 86 b2 1-2" with no mods to my shackle hangers?
  3. 1986b2

homemade lift blocks possible?

is it possible to make leaf spring 1 1/2 or 2" lift blocks at home? i have metal saws welding machines grinders etc. .if so what materials do i need?
  4. 1986b2

front end alignment

are the factory alignment bushings in a 86 B II 4x4 ajustable ? please help asap
  5. 1986b2

fender trimming

i need to trim my fenders on my B2 to be able to turn the wheels enough to steer...what do i use to cut the fenders,do i use a flap disk to clean them up afterwards.and what do i use to make new fender wells?
  6. 1986b2

eccentric bushing intall and BL ?'s

i just bought some moog eccentrics for my b2 after doing a washer lift ..how do you install these? and also how much body lift can i do without extensions?
  7. 1986b2

rear lift

what is the cheapest way to lift the rear of my b II 1-2"????
  8. 1986b2

alignment bushings

i was looking at alignment bushings for my bronco ii 4x4 and noticed that some of them say for rwd and some for 4x4 is there any difference ?
  9. 1986b2

washer lift ?

i have heard of stacking washers under the front coil seat to lift the front of a b2 any advice on this?
  10. 1986b2

Peformance accesories?

on performance accesories .com they have some 1" body lift blocks for $1 to do these will i have to extend anything?
  11. 1986b2

what lift??????

what kind of lift do i need to clear 31-10.50-15's on my 86 b2? i want the smallest lift possible for that size tire..(i just like the look of big tires with small lift)..also my wheels are 15x10 ...and its going to used offroad
  12. 1986b2

fuses blowing?

On my 1986 Bronco II when i put my 4wd selctor into 4wd it blows the turn signal fuse. and the 4x4 light doesnt light up so im guessing that the wire for the light is grounding out. so could i just unplug the plug for the light on the transfer case to solve the problem?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad