• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Dashboard Bulbs 2000 Ranger

Hello All, I am in need of Dashboard bulbs for my 2000 Ranger XLT. The bulbs for the fuel and oil temp are blown( I hope). How can I get the bulb types needed prior to pulling the dashboard panel. This is my only vehicle and I don't want to pull the dash panel .. get bulb type .. place panel...
  2. Temp Gauge always on Cold

Hello All, It is cold and I have no Heat. 2000 FWD 2.5L w/ Heat and AC I noticed my Temp gauge is always on cold just as it turned cold.. it may go up a little, but soon back to cold and below the cold line. I replaced the Thermostat and water pump .. No change ... that gauge did not...
  3. Parking brake cable broke - SWB v LWB ???

Hello All I have a 2000 ranger 4cyl 2.5L - My front parking brake cable broke the other day - In looking for parts I was frequently ask is it a short wheel base or long wheel base - I have no Idea ... How can we tell? Its a ranger w/ No additional cab seating(3 seater) - the bed looks...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad