• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MNBen

Where to buy Rear Anti Sway bars for 2003 Ranger 4x4

I have a 2003 XLT Extended cab FX4 4x4 and will be putting a small camper on the back. After adding a leaf spring, and E rated tires I am looking to see if there are ways to add anti sway bars to the rear. I am not able to find any thing for the rear. Has anyone seen something like this? I have...
  2. MNBen

Tag ur it

I've been lurking for a while. I guess I should stop in and say"hi". I'm from MN, hence the name. I am 43 and am a quality technision working with 3M. I am going to remarry this fall at the Renassiance Festival which my fiance and I love to attend every year. I picked up a 1999 Ranger 4x4...
  3. MNBen

Looking for OBDII Scan Tool Recomendation. Good and Bad.

If you own a scantool, scan tool, OBDII OBD2 diagnostic tool, could you say a few words about it? I am looking to purchase one that will include pulling transmission codes. Thanks, MNBen Name/Brand? Does it read all codes? Tranny, airbag, etc? Does it reset the codes? Price? Where to buy? Would...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad