• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dschmitt5.0

M5R1 question

New to the mazda transmission.. Where is the drain plug and fill plug on this transmission. ( Manual Transmission) Any pictures would be great... Need to change the fluid. Cause i know the guy before me did not do anything to it... Thanks for the help...
  2. dschmitt5.0

Transmission issue need help????

i have a 1994 4x4 manual. I was driving down the highway today and let off the gas and it felt like it popped out of gear. i pushed in clutch to TRY and put back in fifth and it was like the clutch wasnt even pushed in. Just grinding. so i pulled over came to a complete stop put it in first and...
  3. dschmitt5.0

Driveshaft Vibrations

Hey all, I was looking for alitttle bit of gudiance on this issue. Acouple weeks ago i narrowed my problem down. My driveshaft has internal splines on on the back end of the shaft. Then there is a short piece with external splines that is connected to the rear pig by ujoints and four 12mm...
  4. dschmitt5.0

Spark-plug change in a 1994 (Duraspark) 4cy

Does anyone have any so called tricks or better way to change the plugs. I was looking at it yesterday and looked to me the easiest way was to just take off the intake. that way i have better access to the plugs that are "KINDA" under there. If anyone has a better way please let me know. I would...
  5. dschmitt5.0

Fuel Gauge doesn't work????

Alright i am new to this truck first off. I have been scolling TRS and i can not find anything on my fuel gauge. Since ive owned the truck. (a month and a half) The fuel gauge has never worked. Im not sure if it is the sending unit , a simple ground, or more involved. So before i drop the tank i...
  6. dschmitt5.0

will 31x10.50/11.50x 15 fit

Sorry if this question has already been posted. I have crusied TRS and cant find anything on this. Will a set dakota 31/10.50/11.50x15 M/T fit my stock 1994 ranger 4x4. I am going to lift it eventually but dont have the funds to do so at this time. And will be going bigger tire size down the...
  7. dschmitt5.0

Sloppy shifting

Just bought a 1994 4x4 ranger 5spd. Is there a way to tighten up the shifter?? It is very sloppy and i dont want to strip anything out.:icon_confused: It still shifts into every gear with no problem. It is just very sloppy and if your not paying attention sometime you hit the wrong gear. Any...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad