• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 94power_ranger

2wd to 4wd conversion

just bought my second ranger, 94 excab 4.0 5 speed. only bad thing its 2wd, just curious if the frames are the same on the front ends of the 2wd and 4wd. if so how hard is it to swap in a d35? :dunno:
  2. 94power_ranger

2wd vs 4x4 sas swap

My question is, would it be easier to convert a 2wd to a 4x4 with a solid axle or would it be easier to just tear a TTB out to do an sas. I've never done one but I've got the tools. I'm just going to use the truck on the farm and muddin every now and then. And I'm going after the 83-94 rangers...
  3. 94power_ranger

4" pictures please

i'm really wanting to get a rough country 4" lift, but most of the pictures that i find are included with a BL. so if anyone's truck just has a 4" lift id really appreciate it if you posted a pic. :icon_thumby:
  4. 94power_ranger

Finally Found One!

i had a 94 4x4 4.0 ranger and traded for a tracker lol and then sold it for an 89 s10 and rolled it.......long story. but i finally found another 94 4x4 ranger but its got the 2.3 4cyl in it and i was wonderin if you guys knew how well the motor does with the 4x4?:headbang:
  5. 94power_ranger

91 to 94 swap

will a 2wd A4LD from a 91 4.0l work on a 94 4x4 4.0l
  6. 94power_ranger

4.0 to 5.0 carb

my 4.0 is shot and so aint the a4ld tranny, so im lookin into doin a carbeurated 302 ive never done a motor swap so im lookin forward to it. my question is what wires should i keep since the motor will be carbed?
  7. 94power_ranger

4.0 to 2.3 swap

my 4.0 is shot, im lookin to get a 2.3 because of the mpg. i was wonderin if the 2.3 would bolt up the A4LD. Or should i get a manual tranny but i don't think it will work cuz the truck is set up for an auto tranny. any suggestions??
  8. 94power_ranger

swap from a 4.0 to a 4 cylinder?

would a 4 cylinder with the tranny bolt up to a 4x4 94 ranger that has a 4.0?
  9. 94power_ranger

tranny removal

Is there anywhere that i can find removal instructions for a 1994 A4LDtransmission?
  10. 94power_ranger

transmission fluke???

my tranny went out in my 94 ranger, and i looked up that its supposed to be the A4LD but the oil pan looks like the 4R55E...... any help please.
  11. 94power_ranger

watch this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AT0rCZcG_bU
  12. 94power_ranger

temperature gauge/radiator

my 94 ranger with a 4.0 has been fine then last night and this morning my temperature gauge will be cold then all of a sudden it will rise to almost high, then go back down. and i filled my radiator up the other day and this morning i had to put another gallon in it. And there is this little...
  13. 94power_ranger

Bad Water Pump?

Twice last week i started my truck (1994 Ranger 4.0) and it idled really low, but i didnt think nothin of it, then saturday i come down the drive way and park it, and i see a bunch of fluid comin out below the motor so i look and its all red and rusty lookin. I ordered a water pump, but could...
  14. 94power_ranger

were to run the wire for a magnetic antenna?

I went to radioshack today and they got magnetic antennas and i was wonderin if there was a different way to run the wire to the cb without goin threw the door jam.
  15. 94power_ranger

valance bumber fog lights

does anybody know where i can get the original fog lights that fit into the valance bumper on a 94'?
  16. 94power_ranger

Thrush Exhaust

I think im gonna get a thrush because its gotta a good sound and good price to go with it. but i was wonderin how much pipe to get if i ran it from the catalytic converter?
  17. 94power_ranger

Paintin' Under The Hood

I was wonderin if you guys had pictures of stuff under the hood that you've painted. (example: intake, motor mounts, etc.)
  18. 94power_ranger

bad gas mileage and no power goin up hills

what should i do about it?
  19. 94power_ranger

CB

I want one! lol but idk what brand or anything to get, whats a good one with a reasonable price?
  20. 94power_ranger

Visor and Brush Guard.

i was wantin to put a visor and brush guard on my truck :headbang: but i was curious to what it would look like, so i was wonderin if you guys had any pictures?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad