• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. what could it be? 91 ranger 3.0 auto problems

When you shift from park to either reverse or o/d or drive or 1 or 2 it doesn't engage for at least a minute or soo. Once you get going in drive and come to stop sign and press brake peddle it jumps out of drive into a temporary neutral then after shifting back and forth in the 12Dand o/d it...
  2. 91 ranger auto transmission problem

When you shift from park to either reverse or o/d or drive or 1 or 2 it doesn't engage for at least a minute or soo. Once you get going in drive and come to stop sign and press brake peddle it jumps out of drive into a temporary neutral then after shifting back and forth in the 12Dand o/d it...
  3. Hi all

I'm from canada and own a 91 ranger regular cab longbox. Not sure what I want to do with it yet. Hoping to get some ideas here.:icon_pepsi:
  4. 5 lug to 4 lug conversion

Hi I'm new here and was wondering if I can convert my 91 ranger 5 lug to a mustang 4 lug so I can fit fox body five star rims on my ranger?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad