• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. mountainer lift.

im looking at a 2000 mountainer and i want to throw a 4in. superlift on it. but they dont list it on there website. but isnt the mountaier the same as a explorer???? and dose any one no what kind of fuel economy to expect from a 00 mountainer 5.0 all wheel drive
  2. 99 explorer transfercase ?????

im looking at buying a 99 explorer eddie bower. loaded, real nice and clean it has only 84000miles. but when you shift into 4x4 high no problem works fine. but when you stop put it in neutral shift into low, it goes into low but start to drive about 10ft then it shifts back into 4x4 high even...
  3. dana 35 took to the shop

ok i took my dana 35 out of my 99 ranger to the shop to get my 4.56 gears installed, and when i got the axel back intomy truck i drove it in 4wheel drive to find the axel on the pinion was loose it just wabbled. the mechanic said he ran the pattern and it was dead center on the gears, so can i...
  4. gear mesh pattern???? what now!!

ok im doing a 7.5 4.56 gear install. and if im reading this marking pattern correctly then i need to move the pinion away from the ring gear? the problem is i have no shims on the pinion just the bearing, so i cant move it any farther away. what now???
  5. dana 35 gear change?????

i have a 99 ranger that i am currently doing a gear swap on. i already did the rear 7.5 axel, i installed 4.56s. i was wanting to know if the dana 35 was harder to do than the 7.5 and anything to look out for when doing the 35. also how do you remove the cross pin, it looks like its some kind of...
  6. rear end noise???

ok i just did my first gear change on my 99 ranger. it has the 7.5. ok i put a set of yukon 4.56's in it. i put new everything in it. bearings seals. i checked all my measurments with the crush sleeve, back lash, bearing preload, and the marking on the gears looked good. i got the axel back in...
  7. dana 35 axel removal ?????

i have a 1999 ford ranger and i just changed my rear end gears to 4.56,and i am about to do the front axel, now my question is can i pull out my front axel and axel shafts and drive shaft and still drive the truck in two wheel drve. what would it hurt since the truck rides on the torsion bars...
  8. 1" wheel spacer???

Dose any one know if i install a set of 1" wheel spacers on my 99 ranger will i have to cut down the stock studs on the truck???
  9. ring and pinion intsall instructions

I am looking to do a gear swap on my ranger from 4.10's to 4.56's. and i have been looking for a installation guid or post somthing that says how or steps to installing them in a 7.5 axel. i cant find nothing. i would appreciat n e help.
  10. 22" rims tire ???

i have a 99 ranger 4x4 with a 3" body lift. any ways i have a set of 22's and they are 8" wide rim. now i want to put a 305/34/22 tire on them. this tire is side wall to side wall 12" wide and 32.8" tall. do you think they would look good having a 12" wide tire on a 8" wide rim?
  11. vacuum pulse hub???????

i have 99 ranger 4wheel drive. and i had to replace my hub wheel bearing and i broke my vacuum pulse hub when removing it. dose any one know where i can get one possibly a price range if n e one knows. i dont dont want to buy the AVM 15001.70 unless this hub is expensive. thank u

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad