• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tires too wide???

I've noticed my ranger floats quite a bit in the snow/slush, and the front end can get quite squirrelly. I havent had any problems with the rear stepping out of line unexpectedly, but the truck has pushed on multiple occasions. I even put it in the ditch once already because a rut in the...
  2. Anyone have real flow numbers?

I'm the kind of guy who likes facts... not guesses, opinions, or old wives tales. That said, does anyone have any concrete evidence on the factory catalytic converters. Namely flow bench numbers of stock converters compared to high-flows, compared to straight pipe. Or dyno comparisons? Also...
  3. Best ways to improve fuel economy?

Hey everyone, I'm new to Rangers, and trucks in general. Coming from the world of 30-40mpg neons, filling up the tank is kind of a sour moment for me. Are there any tweaks I can do to bump up fuel economy a tad? I'd like to see 20mpg city, 25mpg highway if possible. Where should I start...
  4. Fan speed control

The fan speed control does not seem to be functioning right on my truck... 4 blows good and strong like it should, but 1, 2, and 3 don't seem to do anything. I've been told I may need to clean the contacts on the switch? Sound right?
  5. Compatable Gauge Clusters...

Can someone please tell me which year/make/model gauge clusters will swap into a 1999 Ford Ranger? The factory gauge cluster does not have a tach, and I would really prefer one. Looking for plug and play installation. Thanks.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad