• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 04 ranger makes weard noise

your rightand i know better aswell i work part time in a garage and its a customers truck i was helping trouble shout it turns out transfer case is bad
  2. 04 ranger makes weard noise

yes on pavement, pritty sure its transfur case bad chain real loose
  3. 04 ranger makes weard noise

04 ranger 4.0 auto trans in 4x4 makes a loud clunking noise a bout ever thousand feet in 4x4 only its like sonething is catching and leting loose, all 4 tires are the same size it has had anouther rearend put in not long ago dont think its comming fron the front end we have check all axels and...
  4. 4x4

pulled no 10 fuse put it back in 4x4 light went out, probly coulda unhooked the battery and got it out to thinking bad module
  5. 4x4

6. 4x4

4x4 is lit up in the dash, pritty sure it is not in 4x4, no clicking whe i turn the 4x4 switch, verrt cold here might have something to do with it
  7. 4x4

not going in 4x4 dash light says its in 4x4 wont go out 2010 model
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 the good and bad

nice one, if it pulls all that its a good one, i got one that was going to the crusher wondered if it was worth fixing the motor is partly apart so i wonder thanks
  9. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 the good and bad

89 2.3 ranger whats the good and whats the bad about these motors, what problems should i look for?? how many miles are thay good for//? thanks
  10. ford sport trac hard starting

bought a nice sport trac tuesday 52k miles really nice. drove it today 30 miles stoped for gas wouldnt start couldnt tell if fuel pump was working to many bells keep trying finially let it set for a few and it started ran great any ideas??
  11. 03 ranger 4.0timing chanes

how many miles will timing chanes last the one in back of motor worries me any ideas or thoughts
  12. 4.0 old verses new

can u separate newer 4.0 from older ones on here:icon_pepsi:
  13. 4.2 v6 wore out

anyn one out there ever changeg out a 4.2 v6 whats involved??whats the differences between 97 and 98 and up??have achance to get a nice 97 half way cheep needs a motor any thoiughts anyone ?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad