• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. dniksch

Cutting 2WD Coil Springs...

POLK.... How or which way do you measure for 7/8 to cut??? thanks I cut the top part of the coil about one full revolution. from the top end around one full curve. is that correct? I only want upto 2 inches in the front.
  2. dniksch

stumble or jerking at 55

I get up to 55 or plus and let off and the truck stumbles or jerks after I take foot off the gas. Any ideas?
  3. dniksch

HO2 sensor code still???

189 code comes up and I just replaced the left/front O2 sensor/Bosch. 189 means running lean. Any ideas why? I do take it left is the drivers side? Right?
  4. dniksch

1993 codes???

I know it is on here somewhere but... How do I pull the codes on my 93 3.0 auto. ??? I did search the tech page but don't know which method to use. Thanks for the info
  5. dniksch

93 3.0 O2 sensor question.

Should I go with a Ford O2 sensor/s or aftermarket ok and if so which ones are best. I did a search on here for this question and didnt find an answer for me. Thanks for the help.
  6. dniksch

93 Driver side brake/turn light not working

93 standard cab long bed. Rear Driver side brake / turn signal light is not working. Bulb is new and was wondering where do I find a wiring diagram to trace down the wiring??? Thanks for the help
  7. dniksch

what is need to do for flipping the shackles?

how about a small torch to get out the rivets? would that be easier and faster
  8. dniksch

My Shackle Flip input and question

where do you look to get extended shackles?
  9. dniksch

I have a grinder but not sure if it would get to the top rivets. Thanks for the info for the front hangers too. will have to start grinding. One last question what size bolts are needed to replace the rivets? Thanks again
  10. dniksch

Mullins81, did you take off the bed and if you didn't what did you use to remove the rivets? I have read the tech article and don't have air tools. Thanks
  11. dniksch

trans lines?? leaking

I have a 93 3.0 auto. I am leaking trans fluid and it is leaking but not sure where at. I figured it is a line but not sure how to trace them or what to look for? Was wondering where to look for a diagram for the trans lines? the trans fluid is leaking and being thrown around by the front/fan...
  12. dniksch

Just the rear. Front ones are just a mount off the frame the leaf spring mounts to.
  13. dniksch

and yea have used the lovely search feature
  14. dniksch

Thanks, I seen these pics before and to me ??? looked like the shackle in the two pics is reversed/ the direction it is facing?
  15. dniksch

I have a 93 ranger and want to flip the rear leaf springs. Other than grinding the rivets out and replacing them with bolts.... what do I need to do? Does one shackle move over to the left side to the right? Also, will I need to replace the shackle bushing? Thanks for all the info, Dave
  16. dniksch

Fiberglass leaf springs can u use a flip kit with them????

I have fiberglass leaf springs and they are new to me. I have used a flip kit on my 95 splash extended cab with regular multi pack springs. What do I need to do to use a flip kit with the fiberglass ones???
  17. dniksch

How do you get leaf spring bolts OUT!!!

thank god for a sawzall took forever but got it out and drilled out the bushing / rubber. Thanks for the help. I have to figure out if I can use my flip kit on a fiberglass learspring and how to do it if I can? Nothing is easy
  18. dniksch

How do you get leaf spring bolts OUT!!!

I am flipping my rear leafs and was wondering what is the best way to remove the bolts from the leaf springs? Yes I know use a socket and the pass side front leaf bolt will not come out. I have cut the head off it to push it through and will not budge. I have lowered and raised the rearend to...
  19. dniksch

93 ranger rear leaf spring bolt size?

I just bought two from my local Ford dealer and will have to post what size they are. Thanks for your help. NOW to get the old ones out.
  20. dniksch

93 ranger rear leaf spring bolt size?

I have to cut my front ones out and replace them to flip the rear axle. Anyone have an idea what size they are? Thanks, David

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad