• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3 supercharged

i have a 1986 ford ranger with the 2.3 i got a supercharger off a super coupe that i want to put on it. i've seen on guy on here has done it. http://www.members.shaw.ca/rabello/p16.htm i read as much as i could but why cant the throttle body stay in the stock location he has his before the...
  2. short throw shifter is there any other brand than hurst

i want a short throw shifter for my 1988 ranger with a 2.3t and the mazda trans. is there any less costly shifters or any period other than the hurst? or if anybodys got a used one message me with a price
  3. 3.0 pressure plate on 2.3?

i've heard from a couple of people that the pressure plate from a 3.0 v6 will work on the 2.3 flywheel using a 2.3 friction disk. they've said the 3.0 has a better clamping force and by doing this it makes a cheap performance clutch. i just want to know if anyone has done this and how does it work?
  4. 3.0 pressure plate

sorry didn't realize i was in the engines forum still. and have no clue how to delete.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad