• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Parking lights turn on with brake?

Hey all, 1997 Ranger 2.3L I'm having a very weird problem. When ever I press the brake, my parking lights and back bed light turn on along with the brake lights. I have checked most all fuses and all are good. I'm thinking its a short somewhere but don't know where to start. Any pointers...
  2. Milk Shake

So, I'm driving back from a 5 hours trip when all of a sudden I have a huge loss of power. I attempt to give the truck gas and it just sputters and shakes. I then proceed to feather the gas to the nearest gas station. I pop the hood and to my surprise there is milk shake colored antifreeze...
  3. Keep tcase engaged all year?

First post, great site! I looked through all the pages here and did not see an answer to my question so here it goes. I have a 1991 Ranger 2.9L 4X4 super cab converted to Warn MANUAL lockouts (thanks to this site). I'm having problems with the crappy shift motor on the tcase engaging into...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad