• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. V8RangerBoy

2.3 to T-5 Swap Questions

I searched around for quite a while and either A) truly can't find my question answered anywhere, or B) can't put the pieces together in the right order to answer it myself! So, here's the deal. I've been looking for a 95-97 2.3 Ranger to do the whole turbo setup on. Anyways, I found one with...
  2. V8RangerBoy

2.3T build, general questions

So with all the hype about doing 2.3T swaps from Tbirds into Rangers, what's the big deal with just trading the hyperuetectic pistons out for some forged in the stock block and putting together my own turbo setup? I've done it before on my 5.0 Ranger and am tempted to do it on a 2.3 now. My...
  3. V8RangerBoy

'94, 7" lift, 33's, turbo 5.0EFI, now with cab steps and lights!

Added a set of cab steps, a ProComp prerunner bar, and 150W KC Daylighters. I'm really pleased with how it came out, and install was a snap. The lights are incredibly bright - the picture doesn't do it any kind of justice. They aren't yellow beams either, even though they look like they are...
  4. V8RangerBoy

Coil Spacers in 5.0L to Help Fix Low Front-End

So, as I was cruising the internet today I came upon a revelation (possibly...). Ever since this whole 5.0L swap and lift kit install (almost two years ago, actually) my truck has ridden low on the front end, pushing the front end out of camber. We ordered the lift for a 4.0L to help with the...
  5. V8RangerBoy

Driveline Pop on Takeoff

Needless to say, I'm mistified as to what my problem is. I honestly can't say if it's something in the driveline or in the suspension, but here goes. Any time I stop hard, like if a light changes on me and I have to stop quick, I get a big pop when I take off. I can feel it in the cab; it...
  6. V8RangerBoy

'94 Lifted 'n Blown 5.0EFI

Well, got my wisdom teeth pulled earlier this week, and in my boredom of recovery decided to call my truck 'done' and put it up in the Show-off forum! This truck holds alot of sentimental value; it's the first truck I ever owned and I have countless hours invested in it. It's actually a Mazda...
  7. V8RangerBoy

Remote Turbo Install Complete!

Truck's a '94, with the 3.0 dumped out and a 5.0 from an EFI Exploder dropped in. We built the truck in the Fall '05/Spring '06, and in the hunt for more power, I landed here. I started piling parts together around Thanksgiving and threw it all in over the last week. The power/dollar ratio...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad