• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Explorer axle swap issue

I have a 95 3.0 ex cab 2wd Front is lowered 4 inches and the rear is a 99 explorer axle with explorer leafs I cut off the 2piece cross-member and wanted to use my 1pc aluminum 2wd shaft from my sport trac. I can't get the drive-shaft bolted up AND get the leafs in-place, I am MAYBE 1/2 inch...
  2. Alignment time!

took 2 days doing it myself, working from 10-5 with plenty of stops to the store and work. Had to use the shop's torch on the big center bolts, ending up replacing both sides So far I only have the front, haven't decided on what to do to rear (currently just flipped shackles). Installed Used...
  3. My new project truck: 95 Ranger

Picked upa 95 Ranger today for 600bucks 3.0 Automatic 2wd ~120k miles Got it towed to work to get a full inspection Currently needs 2 brake lines to start with. Needs a GOOOD cleaning inside and out, but need to get it on the road first. ScottG
  4. Poser snow shots

Haven't had a "real" snow here in Maine where I live yet this season, so A poser shot will have to do maybe someday we will get something more, I wanna go wheeling! ScottG
  5. Kid's Present from "Santa"

My parents purchased Computers for all the grandkids (Both my sisters and mine) one for each family I wish I was this lucky when I was 4 years old:smirk: My son Riley on his computer, he does have to share with his sister, buts she's only 10 months old, so I doubt she would even use it for...
  6. first trail damage

Went out to a local offroad park today, was suppose to meet up with a Maine4x4 member, but something came up on his end. So I explored for about an hour, then went home. I tried to stay out of anything that would leave me stuck, heck, half the time i was in 2wd. Waiting to meetup my...
  7. Finally got pulled over after 1.5years

Finally got pulled over last Monday for my rear plate being blocked. Ive only had this tirecarrier on since Feb 2008:icon16: Cop was nice enough to give me a warning. So I decided to get off my lazy butt and relocate the tag. Tiregate wants $80 for their mount, I did this for spare parts...
  8. Maine Snow!

Havent had time to take pics, or clean the truck in months:eek13: heres the snow pile at Walmart And some poor snow flexing And my "new" roof basket being put to use untill i can fab mounts ScottG
  9. BW1350 questions

I'm sure I would have more questions down the road, but i have accouple to start with. I am working on a 4x4 swap on my 04 trac, using a bII's manual bw1350 Is it possible to run it without a front driveshaft for awhile? Being that its a slip yoke, would the tc fluid leak out?. I have an...
  10. New Rims/Tires Installed

Summit said they shipped out today, and they showed up around 1pm Of course I had to work till 5pm, and then installed them after work. I can't find my stock lug nuts, so I need to find another set. I plan to run stock center caps with these 15x8 black cragar soft 8s with 32x11.5x15s BFG...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad