• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. H311RzR

Dang Tranny is lying to me!

I picked up a Zf transmission the other day. The ID plate says its a 42 but the cast number on the case is 1317 which indicates its the stronger 47. I guess the question is are their any other identifying factors that are different between the 42 and the 47?
  2. H311RzR

D44HD TTB...stuffed under BII?

AWESOME... thank you! that is helping out a lot.
  3. H311RzR

D44HD TTB...stuffed under BII?

I picked up an 86 f-250 with the d44 ttb up front. I have read that these can be installed under the BII by shortening the drive shafts....I dont want to do that! I want to keep them full width. Has anyone done this? My thought was to lengthen the beams to match the mount points on the...
  4. H311RzR

Finally got a donor for the Mini Bronc.

Went out and picked up a 1986 F-250 4x4 for 500. The guy told me it ran but was leaking oil, after looking it over I knew it was the right one. Got it loaded up on my buddies 17' trailer....had to use a come-along...that was fun only about 1/2 inch clearance on either side of the trailer. Well...
  5. H311RzR

Skyjacker class II 6" tire fitment pics

I have a class 2 skyjacker 6 inch lift, Belltech shackles in the rear, no body lift and 35/12.5 tires on it. Here are some pictures of how the tires fit with and without trimmed fenders. First lets start with the front after the lift and no alignment...thats scheduled for friday! Front left...
  6. H311RzR

What motor do I have?!?!?

I just picked up a motor and tranny and was told it was a 302. The casting number on the block is E6SE, which tells me its an 86 block. Is it in fact a 302? Ive been doing research for a few days and apparently im asking the wrong questions cause only thing I have found is the year. It was...
  7. H311RzR

I may have issues?

3CRyNNZtDOs
  8. H311RzR

Skyjacker tranny mount wont line up?

Im workin on the 6" class 2 lift from Skyjacker, and as I was trying to put the new tranny mount in it is not lining up. One direction its off left to right, and if I flip the mount around its off fore to aft. Ive tried to push the tranny over, thinkin it may have moved since there is no mount...
  9. H311RzR

Traxxas Nitro Sport 3.3 mod!

So I just finished moddine /breaking in the new 3.3 on the nitro sport...which comes with the traxxas .15 stock....uh this thing is wicked fast...its near impossible to keep the front wheels on the ground so a wheely bar and bigger fuel tankl are in the works....heres a video _CqwuDZ6ASk
  10. H311RzR

Blu Rhino (gf named her)

Project: BluRhino Well about 2 months ago I picked up this 85 bronco II for $1000. She ran decent and I drove it around for about a week before I decided to start "fixing it until it breaks". So I joined up on the forums and looked around did some research and found how much im going to like...
  11. H311RzR

Mech. fuel pump to electric. ?

I was thinkin about what it would take to switch from a mechanical pump to an electric one, if it would even work? The mech. one is goin bad and I already have the tank dropped for a sending unit change. IM in the middle of re-wiring so I could easily add wires for power and such. Though it...
  12. H311RzR

BII Lights Wiring...input please.

Im workin on combining the lighting/ignition and charging diagrams for my 85. Just have the lights for now. Im lookin for input about how it looks and if there is anything glaring that im missin so far...will update as I continue. Thanks in advance!
  13. H311RzR

stock bolt wont fit skyjacker 6" lift leaf bushing

I was starting on my lift this evening got the rear apart and was putting in the new 6" leaf springs, got the front bolt in and was putting the rear one in when it just stopped, wouldnt go into the bushing. The thing is too big, barely i mean like half a mil maybe. to big to pound in... Im...
  14. H311RzR

85 duraspark'd...no spark

I read and followed the tech page on the duraspark conversion and everything worked great. it fired right up and i ran it around the block. Then after noticing a lack of power I was gonna mess with the timing. Now it has no spark, I did notice the coil and the control box were almost too hot to...
  15. H311RzR

reseting the odometer?

reseting the odometer? (exempt on title) Im rebuilding the 2.8l in my new 85 b2, While messing around takin stuff out for cleaning/ repair I got to the the gauge cluster. I figured I would go ahead and attempt to reset the odometer, since its older that 25 years and the title has the exemption...
  16. H311RzR

Brake booster W/ Duraspark

Ive looked around on the forums and have not been able to find a definitive way to keep the brake booster active with the duraspark swap. I was thinkin that I might be able to pit a T in between the manifold and dizzy line and run it to the booster like that? Though that seems like it might mess...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad