• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Alcoas - info??

How wide are the Ranger 16" Alcoas with the 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern?? Were there ever any that were plain, just the center hub and the lug holes only??? Piper106
  2. 16" Deer Hoofs ???

Were the Deer Hoof wheels made in 16" size in the 5 on 4-1/2" bolt pattern?? Is so, what Fords should I be looking at to find a set??? Piper106
  3. 7.5 Diff Cover

As far as I know there are three choices for 7.5 axle rear cover. 1. Factory plain steel cover. 2. Chromed steel ones from Mr.Gasket (and others). 3. PML products (yourcovers.com) cast aluminum cover. Did the factory use fiberglass / plastic covers on the 7.5" ??? Any suggestions...
  4. Rear caliper suggestion???

Any suggestions for some rear calipers (any brand - Ford or other) with 44 mm (1.73") or larger diameter pistons that would fit 11 mm (0.43") or 12 mm (0.47") thick solid rotors??? I am looking for calipers that have the mechanical parking brake built into the caliper. I already know about...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad