• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 84 2wd coil spring spacer

I have an 84 2wd Ranger that I'm putting drop beams in. I had a friend help me pull it apart and there was this one spacer that he said was under the lower spring seat and he can't figure out which side this part came out of. Is this part even needed or is there supposed to be two, one on each...
  2. 1988 XLT Gove box lock & knob removal

Please help. I have a 1988 Ranger XLT that I need to remove the glove box latch and knob assembly
  3. Tremec Trans Question

Has anyone installed a Tremec transmission in their V8 Ranger. My 88 had a T5 world class but it didn't hold up to the power. I'm looking for feedback on the fitment and anything that might be important pertaining to things like that. Thanks, Bob
  4. 84 radiator support help

I have an 84 Ranger that needs a radiator core support replaced. I've checked high and low and could not find one anywhere but Bronco Grave yard and they're out of stock and are not sure if they're getting anymore in. I would like to get this done now that winter is coming, does anyone know...
  5. Early model rack and pinion conversion

Does anyone make or have done a rack and pinion conversion to an early model (1984) Ranger manual or power steering?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad