• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Young_unn

Need help bad!, im having bad luck

Well first off my ranger has a bad headgasket, so we all think. so i started driving my bronco well its an 83 with a 1984 police interceptor motor, its a tpi 351 out of a vic or marquis. Well it didnt start today, the whole ignition system has been replaced recently exept for the...
  2. Young_unn

Crazy, nice break from winter

Here in cleveland its 66 degrees, i do say i love it, i was actually able to work outside in my t-shirt. this is the 3rd day of this and i do i love it, made winter just a little bit easier. Shame the rain ispounding so hard on my window, havin trouble fallin asleep, specially with my laptop...
  3. Young_unn

removing body lift 94 ranger

i have a 94 with a 3 inch body lift, what does it take to remove this lift? the front body mounts are completely gone, plus i want the better ride of less lift. i still have the suspension lift, and im thinking over 10 inch of clearance above my 235/75/r15's is a little much
  4. Young_unn

uhh ohh need help bad!

Here my deal. :icon_confused: 94 ranger 2.3 ltr 5 spd, my cars runs very rough when its cold. its starts fine, makes it down the block fine then starts running terrible. it wont go over 15 mph in 1 st gear, it misfires, and in general runs terrible. after a little while it'll warm up and all...
  5. Young_unn

i have a 94 ranger 2wd 4cyl what rear end?

what rear end do i have, i have a 94 ranger 2wd with a 4 cyl 5spd
  6. Young_unn

Measuring shocks

Also the reason I really made this post was to determine what size shocks i need. Here are the measurements, I was going to try 3 inch lift shocks. Because stock and 4x4 shock are to short at the fully extended length, 3 inches on regular ones and 1.5 or so on the 4x4 i took some measurements...
  7. Young_unn

What size lift shocks? how much lift do i have? where can i find em?

alot of questions huh. lol sorry but i dont quite know what to do. http://www.therangerstation.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7084 In this link are some pictures of another thread i have about lifts, im not quite sure what size shocks i need, i tried to put stock ones on the front and they seemed...
  8. Young_unn

Why 8 plugs and Wires??

Im having a few issues with my engine, as in the recent post about a guys truck having a miss when cold or idling, and major loss of power. Im trying to figure out about this engine, its quite a funky one why 8 plugs and wires?
  9. Young_unn

Lift types, body/Suspension?

Ok i bought a 94 ranger regular cab, stepside, It is 2WD though, i dont know if this is the right forum for this but there was no 2wd lifted forums my question is that i was told it was lifted 3 inches, I have noticed that it does have 3 inch blocks (rubber i think) between the Frame and body...
  10. Young_unn

New Guy in Cleveland

After searching for a ranger for 3 months i found the perfect one. I just bought myself a 94 ranger stepside, 4 cylinder 5 spd. It also has a nice 3 inch lift, shame its not 4X4 has a few issues but its 100k miles and rust free. and i paid 900$ for it!! about, im young but ive already...
  11. Young_unn

94 ranger, Head gasket?

I just bought a 94 ranger, its just turned 100k on it, its a 4 cylinder 5 spd. Heres my problem, it has a really rough idle when cold, or when idling for more than 20 seconds when warm. also it seem to lack a bit of power. it is slowly burning up coolant so im thinking it has a bad head...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad