• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.9 camshaft sprocket update

i got everything done that i wanted too. now all i have to do is paint the intake manifold and the water pump is a dummy pump gonna put a new one i got on in place of that one and cross the "T"s and dot the "I"s and this motor will be ready to drop!!!!!! :icon_bounceblue: tell me what ya think...
  2. 2.9 camshaft sprocket update

Gob-blay-goo-blah!
  3. 2.9 Camshaft Timing Gear trouble HELP!

1) i wanted to change my timing chain and sprockets in my 92 2.9 V-6 and i live in michigan and its the winter time so i work on it little by little do to the extreme cold, and i have come across a slight problem. i dont know how to hold the camshaft timing gear to break the screw loose without...
  4. 2.9L Timing chain & Sprockets delema!

I have a 2.9 and im changing the timing chain and gears. I read my chiltons and it said to get the crankshaft sprocket off i have to align the key slot with the locking key on the crankshaft tip where the harmonick balancer locks into and press it off but there is no key slot on that sprocket i...
  5. 2.9 Liter Exhaust header?

Im looking for a header set for my 2.9 and i cant find them anywhere. are the exhaust manifold the only thing made for the exhaust port pattern?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad