• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. M5OD output shaft spline length?

I bought a 2wd output shaft to use for the 1350-1354 doubler and i know its longer than the 4x4 shaft but i figured that i can have the machine shop cut it to length. So im wondering if anyone knows how long the splines are on the 4x4 output shaft or how much of the splines fit into the 1354...
  2. hp dana 44 and ford 99" value?

I have a high pinion dana 44 with 5:13 gears and cromoly outers. Inners are still stock. Brakes and bearings are a year old and then I have a Ford 9" with 5:13 gears also with bearings a year old too. Wondering how much I could get for the to upgrade to dana 60's?
  3. replaced heads, gaskets, rocker arms now wont run right.

I have a 93 ranger with a 4.0L. I did a bunch of work on my truck before Moab and pulled my charcoal canister to make room for a shock hoop and it still ran fine forabout three months till it over heated and cracked a head gasket. Well in the process of replacing the head gaskets and the heads...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad