• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. MvancE30

pic request, snow pictures!

sorry if this is covered or in the wrong section, i swear i searched! Either way i think there isnt a cooler setting for an offroad picture then in the snow. Can we have a snow picture thread started? I'll contribute with my old ranger.
  2. MvancE30

question on a clutch replacement

Hopefully this is the right section. Im finally getting around to finishing up the clutch replacement but the mechanic is insisting I get a replacement master and slave cylinders. something about a quick connect that is a one time use kind of deal. are theses the two correct things? 1 2 but...
  3. MvancE30

Model year f150 help

speaking to the owner is not possible ATM, im trying to figure out what year this is. Theres no inspection sticker so i cant tell that way. Im guessing its a 8th gen since if im not mistaken 9th gen had plastic side mirrors. i know its a xlt lariat. Really nice shape. Just sits there. It is a...
  4. MvancE30

how often is your ranger used?

I bought mine last winter once the snow started coming down hard here in NJ (we had a record winter last year) and i just recently took it off my insurance but its been sitting with a bad clutch since before hurricane irene. i miss the thing. Even though its not the best vehicle at all, its a...
  5. MvancE30

play in steering wheel

I have some massive amount of play in my steering. It seems that the tires follow the road and will drift left and right while holding the steering wheel in the same position. im pretty sure that link is the issue. theres play in that. So how can i fix it? i was thinking of two flat pieces of...
  6. MvancE30

offroading and exhausts?

sorry if this is covered alot or not but i was curious what offroaders do with their exhaust systems? i figured stock location or even side mufflers in front of the rear tires (like mine) would be bad if you ever get stuck in deep water/mud. even with my 33's and 8 inch lft ive gotten stuck past...
  7. MvancE30

new to TRS.

Hi names mike. i live in Nj and i have a lifted flare side 94 ranger. Just got in during the winter months basically for the snow. Its nothing special and kind of beat actually. 3l w/ 5spd manual trans. the PO put a 6 inch skyjacker lift kit and a 2inch body lift on it. it has 33's on it as...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad