• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. So I'm thinking about building a 4x4.

Over the years, I've acquired a virtual junkyard of parts and pieces. I've decided that I'm going to build myself a 4x4 out of them and I thought I would ask around a bit and see what path others think I should follow. First, a list of available equipment. 1 1973 Dodge 1-ton chassis 1 1985...
  2. Diesely Goodness

So I just learned today that some early Rangers were available with a Mazda diesel. This is very cool to me because I've had this goofy idea kicking around in my head for a few years now. I'm thinking it would be cool to swap a diesel into a 2nd gen Ranger and sort of make a half-scale semi...
  3. no power, bad mileage, no codes

JUst not sure what to do with this thing. THe truck is a 90 ranger with the 2.3 and Mazda (?) 5-speed. It has ~230K, all original. Recent maintenance includes a full tune up about 8k ago, Oil change about 2k, whole front end of the engine have been rebuilt in the last year (all new belts...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad