• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Anyone have pics

NEED PICS OF ENGINE 4.0 94RANGER:beer:
  2. Do you know for sure

i think i have vacum leak on 94 4.0 ranger because of hogh idle,and i found short molded line coming off the front pumpkin.Can anyone tell me if that is just a vent tube or what it is
  3. clutch

94 4.0 ranger with new clutch and pressure plate.when in nuetral it seems clutch is not all the way disengaged but has been bled well and dont see any adjustment.and when i push clutch in it feels disengaged and the high 1300 rpm drops.why would a hydraulic clutch affect a igh idle.:beer:
  4. please help

94 ranger with 4.0and new iac sensor and it still runs high idle 1300rpm and i cant find any vacum leak.any ideas. THANKS
  5. 94 ranger

I have 94 ranger with high idle of 1300pm and cant smog cause of it. I replaced the iac sensor but didnt help,the only thing that gets it to drop a little is pushing in the clutch.Can anyone tell me why it wont go down and why does the clutch have anything to do with it.
  6. Why

94 RANGER WITH HIGH IDLE OF 1300 rpm Why does the idle only drop when clutch pushed in.
  7. 911

have 94 ranger with 4.0 with new iac sensor and it still idles at 1300rpm any knowledge on this one would be greatfully appreciated.
  8. Help

Can anyone tell me why when i did a koer test and it said it was retreiving codes it just freezes.94 ranger 4.0
  9. need pic of vacume lines 94,97

Can some one post a picture of a ranger4.0 engine94and 97,im try to figure out where the vacume lines coming off air filter box go to.
  10. ranger high idle

Can anyone help me with my 94 ranger 4.0.It idles at about 1300rpm and i already replaced the iac.I need it at lower idle so i can at least smog it.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad