• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lowered_92

gas gauge reading empty all the time?

Try this as a fix...not my video, just stumbled upon it and tried it and it seems to have fixed my problem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJFTcu6sGZg
  2. Lowered_92

Fuel gauge fluctuates...never stays steady

My fuel gauge recently started acting up in my 1992 Ranger. When I start the truck it goes way past full, then as I start driving It creeps down to empty...sometimes it stays there for a while & sometimes after 10-20 minutes of driving it will slowly creep back up to an estimated fuel level. I...
  3. Lowered_92

bench seats

I'm looking for a solid (not 60/40 split) bench seat for my '92. Recommendations on year(s) to get one from? Is it a direct bolt in, or will modifications need to be made? Pix please for some ideas, Thanks.
  4. Lowered_92

Tires rub shocks...what can I do?

I have a '92 Ranger dropped 5/5. My front tires rubs the shock bolt on the bottom. Any one else have/had this issue? Stock 14" wheels...going to a 17" x 9" so i would like to fix before i destroy them. how do I fix it? Does anyone make steering stops to stop my wheels from turning too far to...
  5. Lowered_92

wheel help

I have a '92 ranger dropped 5/5. I purchased a set of '01 Cobra wheels for it. I want to keep the SVT centercaps on. -Do I need spacers? -How big? -ET lugs? -cut or modify fenders to fit? -
  6. Lowered_92

New guy from FL.

Hey fellow Ranger owners. New to the forum. Anyone else here from FL? I drive a '92 Ford Ranger longbed lowered 5/5. Its ugly right now but its a project!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad