• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. PFC Laird

Code 543

so I got this 94 ranger 2.3l that sputters while accelerating (or taking off, makes it kind of daunting to pull out into traffic) it's throwing this code 543 for secondary fuel circuit fault. I've just replaced the fuel pump and it's still running the same. Could it just be a bad ground by the...
  2. PFC Laird

secondary fuel pump circuit fault?

So i pulled codes on my truck and got 10 and 542. Now from the threads i found here about 542 i'm just gonna assume it's a common thing for the inertia cut-off to go bad after a while. Is this the normal cause for this tho? also i was unable to find KOEO code 10 in anything.
  3. PFC Laird

mystery car?

does anybody have any idea even the make of this car? i found it on another forum and i cant find that logo for the life of me and now it's gonna annoy me. apparently it is also a right-hand drive.
  4. PFC Laird

would this top fit?...

i dont have a measuring tape and i cant find bed size specs on my 94 short bed... lets just assume the canopy is for a short bed also. http://seattle.craigslist.org/skc/pts/1323878861.html
  5. PFC Laird

Took my ranger for an adventure....

...towing a porsche all over tacoma.:headbang: i just thought i'd share this moment. because im sure it looked hilarious to all the motorheads driving past.
  6. PFC Laird

Would anyone like to play a game?

....Called "Keep PFC Laird from losing his mind" :icon_twisted: I really like to wrench on my cars on the weekend but i'm running out of things to do. What things from a junkyard could i possibly swap out into my truck to get a little juice out of it? (e.g. fuel injectors from a cobra, etc...
  7. PFC Laird

2.3 cranks, won't start. DOES NOT HAVE CUT-OFF SWITCH

Idk why it keeps doing this but my 94 2.3 starts only when it wants to. I've been told numerous times and read about the fuel pump inertia cut-off switch and my truck just doesnt seem to have one. Correct me if i'm wrong but it's under the passenger side kickpanel under the glove box right...
  8. PFC Laird

how do i flip my 1994 ford rangers axle

here's a better view of what hazmat's got and my 94 short bed with 3/4 djm drop kit
  9. PFC Laird

shackle Bolt Wont Come Out

i would say...if you can take the other bolt out, pull the springs completely off, and hit it with some PB blaster (use a fire hose if you have one). then if you can gain access to a hydraulic press, force the b*%ch out. i had to do it to bolt on my front spindles with the I-beams for my 94.
  10. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

well i got the measurements. total inside length: 3.5 in inside length to offset hole(short): 7/8 in inside length to offset hole(long): 1 7/8 in hope this helps
  11. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

i wish i had the resources to do it...like i said, my bump stop is so close i can just put one foot up on the bumper and it bottoms out....looks great tho! lol oh, and i got off work a little late tonight,too dark to look. getting ready for deployment stuff...pain in the ass sometimes. :annoyed:
  12. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

i actually may have one, when they sent my kit i got 3 flip brackets...:icon_confused: it might still be in my truck i'll get it tomorrow when i'm on lunch around 11:30-1:00 pacific
  13. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

i said that in my first post :icon_thumby:...if it's not that your offset hole would be off.
  14. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

like i said, if there was any chance of error in drilling the offset hole, even shims wouldn't help. in fact shims may push the flip bracket off of the pin.
  15. PFC Laird

flip kit help???

i got the actual DJM flip kit on and its less than 1 inch off the rubber bump stop. My rear end isn't off at all tho, driveshaft is pretty much perfectly level from the trans to the diff. have you tried just loosening your u-bolts and rotating the axle forward? it could be your offset hole...
  16. PFC Laird

Strange spots on the paint

The other day it just happened to be nice enough out to where i could finally get around to waxing my mustang. After i had finished though, this "crap" (for lack of a better word) was all over the back of my trunk and bumper, it looked like something had been spilled. I tried to wash it off...
  17. PFC Laird

speaker wires for a mach 460

Im installing an aftermarket deck into my 98 mustang gt vert it comes with a am/fm cassette deck and my setup includes the single disc player i want to keep the factory speakers in but i just cant seem to find any of the speaker wires for it. mach 460 is a premium sound package released in 94...
  18. PFC Laird

98 Mustang GT

i just bought this mustang and when I start it, it takes a few turns before it cranks. I'm suspecting spark plugs need to be changed but that's the only thing i can think of. Otherwise the car is in pristine condition.
  19. PFC Laird

very urgent question

ok i've been trying to find a way to get some extra pull out of my 94 2.3l i've looked into what it would take to get a v8 in and i've looked into what it would take to get turboed. It just seemed to be something a little out of my price/skill range. But i was on craigslist just dinkin around...
  20. PFC Laird

missing fuel cutoff interia switch

my 94 2.3 doesnt like to start sometimes like the inertia switch has been set off. i've had a dozen people tell me about the inertia swtich, but i can never find it. Finally the last time it did it (as always) somebody informed me of this switch and i asked them to point it out to me. He pulled...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad